Tips to Use Blackhead Removing Tools
TIPS TO USE BLACKHEAD REMOVING TOOLS
Blackhead are small bumps that appear on your skin, mostly on your face. They are formed because of clogged hair follicles. They can also be formed because of oily skin. Blackheads appears like filthy spots on skin. Blackhead extracting tool makes it easy to remove all the blackheads from your skin and make it clean and spotless again.
Although, there are many types of blackhead removing tools available, the pimple and blackhead (needle) remover and the double-ended blackhead remover are commonly used.
The extractor with a small sharp end needle, removes whiteheads and blackheads from its roots. It is to be used extremely carefully. The double-ended stick can be used easily by anyone. It doesn’t hurt or misshapen your nose. It can help in removing any size of blackhead from any part of the body.
How to Use A Blackhead Removing Tool?
- Fully cleanse your skin with warm water or steam your face over a hot water bowl. Or simply do it after a hot shower. It will open the pores on your skin making it easy to remove blackheads.
(Image: Bestope, Allure)
- For the needle, place it on your blackhead/whitehead and gently press it. As the blackhead or whitehead pops up, remove it with the loop.
- For the double ended extractor, place the loop around your blackhead and apply some pressure and smoothly move it across the area.
- After doing this on the affected areas, cleanse your skin again and moisturize it.
- Sterilise the tool with hot soapy water and allow it to air dry.
(Image: Indeed Motivation)
These tools don’t damage your skin, when used with care. They are harmless and effortlessly effective.
(Image: DLT Beauty)
For a more clean and glowing skin, you can use a charcoal face mask. It will remove the dead cells from your skin and give you a complete face clean-up.
By- Mekal Mishra